Welcome to glances.com! With Glances, you can see all of your data with one unified customer view. This guide is here to help you quickly get started using glances.com.
Step 1: Sign In
Once you've created your account on glances.com (or accepted an invitation to join a team) you can sign in at glances.com.
- From within glances.com, click Sign In
- Enter your work-related email address and your password
- Click Log In
Step 2: Connect Your Apps
Apps that are connected will display relevant information. You can connect apps using the steps below:
- After logging in to glances.com, you will be directed to connect an app. Search for or click on the app you would like to connect first.
- Click the green Connect button and complete the app's connection steps. Some apps may require just your credentials, but some apps may need a little more information.
- Use the search bar along the top to search for a customer.
- Click the customer you would like to view. If you would like to edit the fields that appear, you can do so using these steps.
More detailed steps for this process can be found here.
Step 3: See Your Data!
Use the built-in search bar within glances.com to search for data, or install the Glances browser extension, Mac or Windows app, or Slack app to see relevant data wherever you are.