Welcome to glances.com! With Glances, you can see all of your data, everywhere. This guide is here to help you quickly get started using glances.com.
Step 1: Sign In
Once you've created your account on glances.com (or accepted an invitation to join a team) you can sign in at glances.com.
- From within glances.com, click Sign In
- Enter your work-related email address and your password
- Click Log In
Step 2: Connect Your Apps
Apps that are connected will display relevant information. You can connect apps from your Glances dashboard using the steps below:
- After logging in to glances.com, you will be directed to the dashboard. Here you can see and edit your default glance and all the available apps you can connect.
- Scroll down to Connect More Apps.
- Search for and click on the app you'd like to connect.
- Click the green Connect App button to walk through the connection process.
More detailed steps for this process can be found here.
Step 3: Install Browser Extension
Glances will detect if you need to install the browser extension for the browser you're using. To install, simply click Install Browser Extension along the top of the page and follow the steps provided.
Find your browser here for more step-by-step directions of that process.
Step 4: See Your Data!
Simply click the embedded widget to view data for any email address on the page. Glancey will also stamp the emails on your page and you can click on the stamp next to any email to view the data directly.
Click on any stamped email to view the data directly in the embedded widget.