Welcome to glances.com! With Glances, you can see all of your data with one unified customer view. This guide is here to help you quickly get started using glances.com.
Step 1: Add Glances to Your Browser
- From glances.com click to add Glances to your browser by clicking the green button in the top right corner. (See image below.)
- Click on the Glances widget that appears in the bottom right.
- Click Create Account and enter your work-related email address and password.
Step 2: Connect Your Apps
Apps that are connected will display relevant information. You can connect apps using the steps below:
- After logging in to glances.com, you will be directed to connect your apps. Search for and add apps that you use in your workday.
- Once apps are added, click the Connect button and complete the app's connection steps. Some apps may require just your credentials, but some apps may need a little more information.
Step 3: See Your Data!
With the flexibility you need, you can search for customer data in 3 ways:
- Clicking the Glances stamp next to any email on your page
- Highlighting the text on the page you'd like to search and clicking the Glances icon
- Clicking the Glances widget and entering your search into the search bar
Check out our browser extension tour for additional details about your new browser extension! If you would like to adjust the order of your Glances in the widget or edit which fields apps, you can do that by editing your Glance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.