Using the Mac desktop app for Glances is the most efficient way to view your data across apps, browsers, and programs. Use the steps below to download Glances for your Mac.
Download and Install
- Navigate to the Glances downloads page.
- Click Download for Mac OSX.
- Once downloaded, click the file to open it and then drag-and-drop the Glances icon to the Applications folder.
- Open your Applications folder and click on the Glances icon.
- Click Log In to Glances and enter your email and password.
- Enter your system password and click Always Allow.
Using the App
No matter where you are on your Mac, simple press ⌘⇧E (command + shift + e) at any time to search for data across your apps.
Change Shortcut Keys
If the default shortcut keys do not work for you, you can change them at any time.
- Press ⌘⇧E (command + shift + e) to display the app.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- For Shortcut, click Change.
- Press the keys you would like to use. When you are done, the settings will indicate your new shortcut keys.