If your widget is appearing within your browser or within monday.com, but is empty or doesn't display data as expected, this may be due to cookie browser settings that have been enabled.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are used to remember information about your visit.
Why do I need cookies?
How do resolve this?
You can resolve this by allowing third-party cookies for your browser. If you do not want to allow all third-party cookies, you can manually add specific sites.
- monday.glances.com (if you use monday.com)
- your monday subdomain, such as companyname.monday.com (if you use monday.com)
Details on how to do that for commonly used browsers are below:
- From within Chrome, click the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser and select Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Third-party cookies.
[*.]before the domain name. For example,
- From within the Menu, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Under Browser Security, ensure Standard is selected. This should allow cookies.
- Click the 3 horizontal dots in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click Cookies and Site Permissions along the left.
- Click Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Deselect Block third-party cookies. To make site-specific exceptions, click Add under the Allow section and add the sites above.
Once these settings are selected, navigate to the page where you would like to load Glances. Refresh the page and your widget should now appear as expected. If you have any trouble, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.