By connecting BambooHR to Glances you can view contact data as well as data surrounding who is out and time off requests that have been made. Get a quick glimpse of who is away and manage time off requests with ease.
To connect BambooHR to Glances, follow the process below:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Enter your BambooHR subdomain and API key.
- Your subdomain is the portion directly before bamboohr.com. For example, if you navigate to https://company.bamboohr.com to log in, the subdomain would be company.
- Your API key can be found by clicking on your profile icon in the top right of the page and selecting API Keys. Then click Add New Key to create a new key.
- Click Connect.
Once connected, you can search for BambooHR data within the Glances widget or view requests directly from My Daily Glances. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances at any time.