Whether you are in Europe (GDPR), California (CCPA), or anywhere else in the world, we care about your data because we care about our own as well.
We build and maintain Glances with data privacy in mind. A big part of Glances is eliminating the moving of data back and forth between systems that typical integrations require. Instead, data is displayed in real time, only at the time it is needed, without needing to be stored on our servers.
This allows us to keep the personally identifying data we do collect to a bare minimum. We collect:
- Your name and email
- The minimally required information to connect to your applications which we strongly encrypt
And we understand that you own that data.
If you would like your information removed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glances relies on a number of third party subprocessors to provide its service. This includes cloud computing, payment processors, support desk software, and the like. Below is a list of these subprocessors from which you can access their own privacy policies.
- Amazon Web Services. Cloud services provider.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.
- Google Cloud Platform. Cloud services provider.
- Zendesk. Support desk software.
- Mailchimp. Email newsletter service.
- Zapier. Software integration service.