Once you connect QuickBooks as a connected app within Glances, you will have access to create QuickBooks invoices directly from Glances.
Here's how to get started:
- Navigate to a customer's Glance.
- From the customer view, click the Action menu in the top right corner.
- Select Create QuickBooks Invoice.
- Select and edit relevant fields, such as description, unit price, quantity, and more. If needed, you can also create a new product or service directly from here as well. (Note: The ability to add Shipping and VAT/Tax will also appear when activated within QuickBooks.)
- Click Create Invoice to save.
This new invoice will now appear in QuickBooks.