Clustdoc is a document collection platform for businesses which offers tools for sharing documents, collaborating with partners, building forms, and storing files within the cloud to access from anywhere. With Glances,
To connect to Clustdoc, you will:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Enter your Clustdoc API key, which can be found by following the steps below:
- Within Clustdoc, navigate to your Settings.
- Click Set Up Team.
- Click Developers.
- Click API Integrations.
- Enter a token name, such as "Glances" and check Token Can Assign All Abilities.
- Create the token and enter it on glances.com.
- Click Sign In.
Once connected, you can search for Clustdoc data within the Glances widget. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances at any time.
Actions allow you to complete a task in another app directly from Glances. See the available actions for this app.