With Glances and WooCommerce, you can extend the use of WooCommerce by viewing customer and order data with a quick click on any webpage or app you use. Search for a customer or a SKU without navigating away from your preferred workspace.
To connect WooCommerce:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Enter your WooCommerce Consumer Key. You can do this by navigating to the WooCommerce Dashboard. Then:
- Click Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Click REST API.
- Click Add key.
- Set the permission to Read/Write and then click to generate a new key. Copy/paste the Consumer Key into Glances.
- Enter your WooCommerce Consumer Secret. (This was generated in the above step.)
- Enter your WordPress Site Address. This is the address you type into the browser to navigate to your site. You can also find this within WordPress by navigating to Settings and then clicking on General. (It's worth noting that your site address should not have any trailing / that appear at the end.)
- Click Connect.
Once you refresh your page, you can search for WooCommerce data within the Glances widget. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances at any time.