Glances is flexible to meet your business needs. In addition to being able to add all your workplace apps and edit your Glances to see the right data, you can also adjust your search settings.
Search settings are those that tell Glances what fields to use when searching and the results to display. For example, a user that has connected QuickBooks, Zendesk, and Salesforce might enter a number intending to search for QuickBooks invoices. When they enter the invoice number they're looking for, Glances will search across all apps and may display Zendesk tickets or QuickBooks estimates whose numbers also match. With search settings, this customer can tell Glances they only want to search for QuickBooks invoice numbers and exclude Zendesk tickets or QuickBooks estimates.
Adjusting your search settings can:
- Limit results so you see just the most relevant data
- Increase the speed of your search
Adjust Search Settings
Here's how to access search settings:
- Login at glances.com and click Search Settings along the top.
- Review the search options that are available based on your apps.
- Enable or disable a search setting using the toggle along the right.
Not seeing a search setting you'd like to use? Let us know at email@example.com.