With Glances for Zoom, you can easily start a Zoom call directly from your Glances browser extension. Perfect for starting Zoom meetings on-the-fly with customers and coworkers. Powered for teams who are looking for practical meeting needs while reducing navigation distractions.
Prerequisites for Using Zoom With Glances
Add Glances to Zoom
If you would like to connect Zoom to Glances, you will need to add Glances within the Zoom Marketplace:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Click Continue to allow Glances access to Zoom.
- Enter your Zoom login credentials.
Start a Meeting From Glances
Launching a meeting using Glances is simple! Follow these steps:
- Open your Glances browser extension.
- From My Daily Glances click the Actions menu.
- Select Start a Zoom Meeting. This will launch a Zoom meeting using your Personal Meeting ID.
Contact Glances Support
If you have any trouble connecting with Glances, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
Remove Glances From Zoom
If you no longer need access to Glances on Zoom, you can remove it by following the steps below:
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage in the top-right corner and select Added Apps along the left.
- For the Glances app, click Remove along the right of the page.
You will also remove it from Glances directly with the steps below:
- Log into your account at glances.com.
- Under My Apps, click on the Zoom tile and click Remove App.