Glances gets more powerful as apps are connected. The more apps you connect, the more data you'll see within your Glances. You can see all available apps from your Glances dashboard.
Create a Glance
Creating a Glance begins with connecting an app.
- Click Apps at the top of the page.
- Search for and click on the app you would like to connect.
- Click the green Connect button and walk through the app's connection steps. Some apps may require just your credentials, but some apps may need a little more information. Note that you can have a private or shared connection.
- Once connected, scroll to the bottom of the page and review the Glances available for this app. Click the plus sign along the right to add this Glance.
Edit a Glance
Glances.com will provide a default Glance based on the apps you connect and the most commonly desired data. However, this can be edited at any time.
- After logging in to glances.com click Glances along the top of the page.
- Click the Glances Search tab and click Edit. (You can find more information on My Daily Glances here.)
- Use the guide below to add Glances or edit what appears for a Glance.
|Toggle or display the Glance description.|
|Enable or disable a view within the glance. For example, if do not want to see a list of Intercom conversations, disable the view for it to no longer appear in your customer glance. This will not delete the view and it can be enabled later, if needed.|
|Edit the fields visible for this view. For example, if you only want to see open tickets from Zendesk, clicking the gear icon enables you to make that change.|
|Delete the view.|
|Use the stacked bars to rearrange how these appear within your glance.|
|Click + Add another in order to add an additional field to your glance.|
|Edit the name of the Glance. This can be to better reflect company language or match custom app-specific wording conventions.|