Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service that allows you to store files on the cloud and collaborate with others. With Google Drive, you can easily search for file or folder names as well as terms and phrases within files.
To connect to Google Drive, you will:
- From glances.com, click Connect on the Google Drive app tile. (If you don't see the Drive tile, you can quickly add it by clicking + under My Apps.)
- Enter your Google credentials (or select the account you would like to use)
Once connected, you can search for Google Drive data within the Glances widget or view requests directly from My Daily Glances. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances or adjust your search settings at any time.
Google Drive Gets Disconnected
If you are experiencing issues keeping Google Drive connected within Glances, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Apps within glances.com
- Click the Google Drive icon
- Click Edit connection
- Click Delete connection and confirm you would like to delete
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Select the Glances app and click Remove Access along the right (Note: Confirm you are logged into the correct Google account which was used to connect to Google Drive.)
- Return to Glances and re-connect using the steps at the top of the page