By connecting Gravity Forms to Glances you can view submitted forms from any app or web page you visit. This will empower your team to quickly see customer, subscriber, or lead submissions with ease.
To connect Gravity Forms to Glances:
- From glances.com/app, click Connect on the Gravity Forms app tile. (If you don't see the Aircall tile, you can quickly add it by clicking + under My Apps.)
- Enter your Consumer Key and Secret Key.
- From within Gravity Forms, click Forms.
- Click Settings.
- Navigate to REST API.
- Enter a description for your key (Such as 'Glances').
- Using the Permission drop-down and select Read/Write.
- Click Add Key. The next page will display the keys required (but will only display once, so copy and paste them into Glances without navigating away.)
- Enter your Gravity Forms URL.
- Click Connect.
Once connected, you can search for Gravity Forms data within the Glances widget. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances at any time. To see multiple form data, you can also duplicate your Glance.