My Daily Glances is designed to be your go-to hub for personal tasks, tickets, and insights. My Daily Glances pulls in the work you need to focus on to drive your workday, every day. When you connect an app, the applicable Glances will be added to your My Daily Glances tab. You may, however, like to add or remove Glances to better fit your needs. Adding Glances to your My Daily Glances can be done by following the steps below:
- Navigate to https://glances.com/app.
- Ensure you are on the My Daily Glances tab and click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Add another.
- Search and select the app you would like to add.
- If the app is already connected, select the Glance you would like to add. (If the app is not already connected, connect the app and then complete this step.)
- When you are finished adding Glances, click Done.
|Toggle or display the Glance description.|
|Enable or disable a view within the glance. For example, if do not want to see a list of Intercom conversations, disable the view for it to no longer appear in your customer glance. This will not delete the view and it can be enabled later, if needed.|
|Edit the fields visible for this view. For example, if you only want to see open tickets from Zendesk, clicking the gear icon enables you to make that change.|
|Delete the view.|
|Use the stacked bars to rearrange how these appear within your glance.|
|Click + Add another in order to add an additional field to your glance.|
|Edit the name of the Glance. This can be to better reflect company language or match custom app-specific wording conventions.|