Our team is always on the lookout for customer feedback on new Actions. If there's an Action you need, let us know! Here are the step-by-step details for how an action is created:
- Send us an email at email@example.com or schedule a short meeting. Include the app name for the Action you need and the Action you're looking for. Additional information about your workflow or this specific use case is also helpful.
- Our Customer Success Team reviews your request and may ask some clarifying questions. They send your request to our development team.
- Our development team reviews the app and the requested Action. Because we often partner with each app's development team to ensure compatibility between products and the right flow of information using our proprietary API calls, we will also review the developer requirements for each app.
- Once we've confirmed the Action is possible our development team gets to work creating the Action that would benefit your team.
- Our Customer Success Team follows up with you to let you know the Action is now available.
Does adding an Action cost money?
Normally no. We're eager to help teams succeed and most Actions can be implemented as part of our normal Action creation process.
Can any app have an Action?
Most can. It depends on the app and their API availability.
What if I have more questions?
We're happy to help! Let us know any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.