With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what's next.
To connect to Google Calendar, you will:
- From the Google Calendar app page on Glances, click Connect Google Calendar
- Enter your Google credentials (or select the account you would like to use)
With Google Calendar, you can see upcoming meeting and events with a few different formats:
- Today's Events
- Current Week's Events
- Next 7 Days Events
Google Calendar Gets Disconnected
If you are experiencing issues keeping Google Calendar connected within Glances, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Apps within glances.com.
- Click the Google Calendar icon.
- Click Edit connection.
- Click Delete connection and confirm you would like to delete.
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions.
- Select the Glances app and click Remove Access along the right. (Note: Confirm you are logged into the correct Google account which was used to connect to Google Calendar.)
- Return to Glances and re-connect using the steps at the top of the page.