With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what's next. For Glances accounts with more than one user, we recommend setting up Google Calendar as a personal connection for each member.
To connect to Google Calendar, you will:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Enter your Google credentials (or select the account you would like to use.)
With Google Calendar, you can see upcoming meeting and events with a few different formats:
- Today's Events
- Current Week's Events
- Next 7 Days Events
Google Calendar Gets Disconnected
If you are experiencing issues keeping Google Calendar connected within Glances, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Apps within glances.com.
- Click the Google Calendar icon.
- Click Edit connection.
- Click Delete connection and confirm you would like to delete.
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions.
- Select the Glances app and click Remove Access along the right. (Note: Confirm you are logged into the correct Google account which was used to connect to Google Calendar.)
- Return to Glances and re-connect using the steps at the top of the page.