Zendesk is a well-known customer service platform that offers omnichannel methods for communicating with customers. With Glances, you can view Zendesk data, including conversation history.
To connect Zendesk, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to My Apps within your Glances dashboard and click the app's gear icon. (If you don't see the app you need, you can add it.)
- Click + to add a Team or Personal Connection.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain. (Note: Your subdomain is the text that appears before zendesk.com when logged in to Zendesk. It should look something like companyname.zendesk.com.)
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Zendesk credentials and click Sign in.
Once connected, you can search for Zendesk data within the Glances widget. To make changes to the data that displays, you can edit your Glances at any time.
To see additional chat data:
- Search for a record.
- Click on List of Zendesk Tickets.
- Click the ticket you would like to view.
- Click Ticket Conversation.